MoonPads is not simply concerned with sales, we are activists building the movement to eliminate period poverty. We want all menstruators to have access to knowledge and resources about menstruation. There are many ways to join us!
ATTEND OUR RED TENT SESSIONS:
A red tent is a gathering of menstruators that occurs monthly on the new moon to offer safe space for support, rest, reflection & education. This is a timeless tradition observed by ancient cultures which serves as a regular forum for empowering menstruators through community and intergenerational wisdom sharing.
- Monday, February 20th: OUR SACRED BODIES: PREGNANCY with midwife Terri Nash.
- Tuesday, March 21st: OUR SACRED BODIES: MENOPAUSE with midwife Terri Nash.
- Thursday, April 20th: FERTILE GROUND: NUTRITION & SEED CYCLING
- Friday, May 19th: SEX: SEXUAL WELLNESS & PLEASURE with sex therapist Jana Lussier.
- Sunday, June 18th: FERTILE GROUND: COMPOST & OUR BLOOD with permaculture expert Colette Schmitt.
- Monday, July 17th: EQUITY: PERIOD POVERTY SOLUTIONS
- Wednesday, August 18th: EQUITY: SELF CARE AS REVOLUTION
- Thursday, September 14th: SEX: SHAME & STIGMA with sex therapist Jana Lussier.
- Tuesday, October 24th: FERTILE GROUND: THE IMPACT OF HIDDEN CHEMICALS
- Monday, November 13th: EQUITY: GENDER POLITICS & POLICIES
- Tuesday, December 12th: OUR SACRED BODIES: HORMONES & EMOTIONS with midwife Terri Nash.
Menstruators & Non-Menstruators of all identities are WELCOME in our virtual sacred and safe learning space.
Email us with any questions: email@example.com
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR:
- Passionate about the mission of MoonPads
- Wants to learn more & share about eco and body friendly menstrual care
- Enjoy meetings and interacting with customers (and talking menstruation!)
- Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor Online & in person is a team player
- Execute guerrilla marketing techniques to acquire users, visibility and traffic
- Assist in establishing local partnerships with campuses, events, businesses etc.
- Building up a huge community: Promoting the brand to your network with the objective of increasing brand awareness. Being connectors and focusing on creating a community base.
- Spreading the word to your friend network
- Confidently and enthusiastically engage with and educate consumers about the company
- Approachable and outgoing – willing to talk to anyone at any time
- FREE product for yourself and samples for your potential clients
- FREE monthly new moon educational sessions with experts to inspire and educate you about the menstrual cycle and answer all of your personal questions
- A rad community of advocates
- Sales training
- Social media training
STOCK OUR PRODUCT:
A beautiful way to demonstrate equity in your school, office or place of business is to offer menstrual products free of cost. If you offer toilet paper to those who use your bathrooms, think about extending the courtesy to offer pads and tampons. MoonPads offers competitive business rates for premium products that will make the hardest part of the month, just a little bit better for your clients.
Email us for our rates and display options: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a small female owned business and we love to work together with other organizations to cross-pollinate with other sustainable brands and social justice organizations. More than half of the world menstruates, let's work together to normalize our experiences, and thrive together.
Email us your ideas: email@example.com
We currently offer our 'give one' boxes to rural Tibetan Nomads, but we are collecting details for other organizations fighting period poverty globally. Please send us the details of your program and if we can accommodate your request for donations we will!
Email us with your program details: firstname.lastname@example.org